Travelers with pets coming to NYC that want to stay outside of Manhattan in New Jersey or Connecticut in order to save money will be happy to know there are a handful of hotels near transportation hubs that allow pet without any additional fees. Those are Meadowlands View Hotel which offers a shuttle service into Manhattan (no pets on shuttle), the La Quinta Inn & Suites in New Haven CT along the Metro-North Line, Furnished Quarters near the Grove PATH station, the Westin near the Jersey City PATH station and the Sheraton near the Lincoln Harbor ferry with service into Manhattan. Broad all speaking all forms of transit in or near NYC allow pets. However they need to be kept confined to a container.
Hotels Near NYC in NJ / CT With Pet Fees Under $25
- 3rd Party Shuttle Service Into NYC – Meadowlands View Hotel – All Pets Welcome
- Metro-North Rail, New Haven Union Station – La Quinta – All Pets Welcome
- PATH, Grove Street Station – Furnished Quarters – All Pets Welcome
- PATH, Newport Station – Westin – Dogs only. Maximum weight of 40 lbs. Maximum of one pet per room.
- NJ Transit Train, Ramsey 17 Station – Best Western – Pets allowed for daily fee of $20. Dogs only. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
- PATH, Hoboken – W – Pets allowed for daily fee of $20. Dogs only. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
- Metro-Rail North, Bridgeport Station – Holiday Inn – Pets allowed for extra fee of $15/night
- Metro-Rail North, Merritt 7 – Extended Stay America – Pets allowed for extra fee of $25/day. Dogs and cats only. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
- NY Waterway Ferry, Lincoln Harbor – Sheraton – All Pets Welcome