Best Hotel Near Waterbury, CT Train Station
Waterbury is excessively far from NYC by train. While it’s part of the Metro-Rail North New Haven line the ride time into NYC can be over 2 hours making this station a poor choice for a hotel near a Connecticut train to NYC. Add to it, a relatively inflexible train schedule. As for the Courtyard, reviews are a mixed bag. The hotel sits in an urban area and guests had nagging complaints about noise. Also guests mentioned the downtown is in a revival state. Hotel rates are cheaper here than the Stamford station or Greenwich station but with the excessively long commute it’s not worth the extra hassle. Look to the Bridgeport station for more affordable hotels within walking distance to the Metro-Rail North station if Stamford and Greenwich don’t work out.
Courtyard Near Waterbury, CT Train Station to NYC
- Access to Waterbury, CT Train Station – 2 Blocks
- Average Weekday Rate – $129
- Average Weekend Rate – $107
- Internet – Free wireless in all rooms
- Parking – Free parking
- Breakfast – Breakfast available for fee of $9.95
- Restaurants in Hotel – Courtyard Bistro (American cuisine)
- Gym – Cardio machines and free weights
- Pool – Indoor with hot tub
- Shuttle to Airport – No shuttle
- Smoking Status – Non-smoking property wide.
- Pets – No pets allowed
- Room Types – Suite rooms available with living space, and standard 1 king or 2 queens (or 2 doubles)